What is involved in joining our club?
- You are or want to be a contributor to society in your profession, business or Community role and believe that you would benefit from Rotary membership and, of course, your Rotary membership would benefit others.
- You are committed to the guiding principles of Rotary.
- You will undergo the necessary application process to be approved as a member of the Club.
- You are willing to participate as much as possible in the activities of Seaford Carrum Downs.
- Take on leadership roles from time to time.
- You accept that all club programs, forums, business and communications are conducted in English.
- You are willing to support Rotary projects and The Rotary Foundation.
- You are willing to pay the annual fees (currently $220pa) when they fall due and that you understand that these fees cover Rotary affiliation, insurance and club operating expenditure.
Contact us today or visit us at our meeting venue Sands Hotel in Carrum Downs.
Or complete the expression of interest in membership application form, click here.